martes, 25 de mayo de 2010

Interview :D





Conversation:
estefania: Hi!
Friend: hi!
estefania: What´s your name?
Friend: My name´s Norianny!
estefania: What´s your first name?
Friend: My first name´s Paola!
estefania: What´s your last name?
Friend: My last name´s Pedroza!
estefania: How do you speel your last name?
Friend: P-E-D-R-O-Z-A
Estefania: What´s your phone number?
Friend: My phone number is 0424-6438214
estefania: What´s your EMAIL address?
Friend: My email address is noripaola@hotmail.com
estefania: who´s your favorite actor?
Friend: my favorite actor is Tom Cruise!
Estefania: who´s your favorite singer?
Friend: My favorite singer is shakira
estefania: Who´s your favorite athelete?
Friend: My favorite athelete is Beckam!
estefania: Who´s your favorite actress?
Friend: My favorite actress is Sara Jesicca Parcker!
BYEEEEE :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario